220 Triathlon from Beginner’s Guide to Triathlon 2015
YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE UK’S FASTEST-GROWING SPORT
The Beginner’s Guide to Triathlon by 220 Triathlon (2015 edition) contains everything you need to ensure a fun and successful entry into the world of multisport.
• Essential gear We reveal the bikes and kit that perform superbly without breaking the bank.
• Training Learn the technique and fitness fundamentals to improve your swim, bike and run.
• Races Choose which novice-friendly event suits your strengths and ambitions with our rundown of the UK’s best.
• Time-saving sessions Swim, bike and run workouts that deliver big benefits in the time it takes to have your lunch.
• Race-day advice Chrissie Wellington shows you the tricks of the trade.
Our expert advice will guarantee you make 2015 the year you reach your triathlon goals!
14 Days Free Access to USENET
Free 300 GB with 10 GB High-Speed
Could be also interesting for you:
Soccer 360 from Issue 63 from May-June 2016 (Special Edition)
Fight Live Magazine from June-July 2016
Bicycling South Africa from April 2016
Velonews from Volume 45 Issue 5 from April 2016
220 Triathlon Australia from Issue 36 2016
Cycling Plus from Issue 312 April 2016
Outdoor Fitness from Issue 53 from April 2016
Australasian Dirt Bike from April 2016
Triathlon Plus from January 2016
Australian Mountain Bike from Issue 151 from December 2015 from January 2016